How to Enable Cookies:
Internet Explorer 6.x
- Select Tools
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Select Advanced
- Deselect override automatic cookie handling button
- Click on the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to exit
Internet Explorer 5.x
- Go to Tools on the menu bar
- Pick Internet Options
- Click the Security tab
- Select the Custom Level tab
- Under "Allow Cookies that are stored on your computer" click "Enable"
- Under "Allow per-session cookies (not stored)" click "Enable"
- Select OK, Yes you want to save the settings
Internet Explorer 5.x - Macintosh
- Click Edit
- Select Preferences
- Under the Receiving Files option, select Cookies
- Under "When receiving cookies:" select the desired level of cookie acceptance
- Click OK to finish
Netscape 7.x or 6.x
- Click Edit on the Toolbar.
- Click Preferences
- Click the Privacy and Security category; expand the list to show the subcategories.
- Click Cookies
- Three options are displayed. Click the appropriate choice:
- Disable cookies
- Enable cookies for the originating web site only
- Enable all cookies
- If you want to be notified when a web site tries to set a cookie, select "Warn me before accepting a cookie."